Home Inspections for Buyers include:
- Residential Building Inspection
- Inspection Problem Resolution
- Evaluation of Home Safety
- Repair Follow-Up Inspections
How Can You Benefit From a Home Inspection?
The purchase of a home is the largest single investment most of us ever make. A home can develop issues either during its initial construction, during normal use and age, or due to lack of maintenance. There are many benefits of having your prospective home inspected by a licensed Home Inspector during the purchase process. The report will indicate what you can expect regarding the house before you close, and before you become financially responsible for the house.
At Home Inspection and More, we provide a fair, accurate, and unbiased inspection to help you understand the condition of the home you are purchasing.
Here are some of the key objectives our inspection report will accomplish for you:
- What is the condition of the house components?
- Are the components performing in the intended manner?
- Are there components that are likely to need repair or maintenance in the next few years?
- Are there any repairs that need to be made right away to make the house safe to live in?
The report will include suggestions for maintenance or improvements that will make your future home more comfortable, easier to maintain, or for ways to extend the life of the components of the house. The inspection report places special emphasis on areas identified as having any deficiencies and/or safety issues.
Learn More about all of our Home Inspection Services:
( for Buyers)